If you find that you are not making the progress you want to on your goals, ask yourself the following:
- Do you still want to achieve goal?
- If yes, why is it important to you?
- If no, then what goal would be important to you?
- Are you taking actions that you can actually do?
- Are you measuring your progress? Reread what you have accomplished periodically as a wonderful reminder.
- Are you letting others know how they have helped you?
- Are you holding on the an expectation that hasn’t been met and turned into a resentment or grudge? This is actually a big derailer of goals. Examine how to re-align your expectations and let go of the grudge.
This is a good place to start.
Also, let us know what works for you when you get stalled.
Have a great day,