My friend, Melissa, believes that if you want to have a happier and more successful like, you MUST find the love. At first, I wasn’t sure what she actually meant or how you could possibly love everyone. Seemed a bit idealistic to me.
So here’s what I learned and apply in my life:
- The reality of life is that there are a ton of people who aren’t very nice and don’t even care about us.
- That said, if we treat them as they are treating us – NOTHING will change.
- So, each of us needs to become excellent detectives and find even one tiny thing that is valuable about the other person.
- That kernel of good stuff is the foundation of finding other positive things in the other person.
- Best of all, once we find this valuable stuff – the other person can sense it and their attitude toward us can absolutely change for the better.
Super cool, huh?
Enjoy the day,